Learn to create the Android logo in Photoshop using the shapes tool. This tutorial will teach you the power of shapes and what you can create with them.
Best Vegas Pro Render Settings
This video we take a look at the best Sony Vegas Pro 12 render settings for 720p and 1080p when uploading to YouTube.
YouTube’s Advanced Encoding Settings recommendations: http://goo.gl/VOtAu
Supported OpenCL and CUDA cards: http://goo.gl/8CvU5
Sony Vegas Template: Grunge Splatter Intro
An awesome Grunge Splatter animation and finishes with a logo stinger.
File Size: 9.52MB
Version: Sony Vegas Pro 9 (Build 900+)
Plug-ins: Not required
Create a Logo in Photoshop
Create a clean & professional logo in Photoshop.
Dodger font: http://www.dafont.com/dodger.font
Photoshop PSD Template: Clean Professional Logo
Download your free Photoshop logo template. Clean professional logo. Feel free to customize and use it in anyway you like! No attribution required.
Learn how to make this logo from scratch
How to modify logo text
The text hasn’t been created with the traditional Type tool, it’s been created with the Type Mask tool. The following guide will demonstrate how to recreate the text. This is also demonstrated in the video tutorial.
1) Delete the current Layer Mask.
2) To recreate the text, select the Horizontal Type Mask Tool.
3) Click within the canvas, and then format your text appropriately. Make sure that your text extends outward of the centre circle, as we don’t want any cut lines.
4) To convert the text into a selection, press enter.
5) With the Centre Ring selected, hold ALT (or Option on a Mac) and click the Add layer mask button.
The selection will be removed from the Centre Ring, revealing the background.
Vegas Pro Intro Template
File Size: 3.82MB
Version: Sony Vegas Pro 9 (Build 900)+
Plug-ins: None required.